Flexible and easy evaluation of gear measurements
WM | Gear is a completely new software package for data acquisition and measurement of involute cylindrical gears on WENZEL coordinate measuring machines. Together with the WM | Gear Analyzer for evaluation and presentation of the measurement results, a complete package for quality determination of involute gears is available. Without additional training, the operator can use the usual WM | Quartis capabilities to determine workpiece alignment, probe management and calibration. The WM | Gear software solution enables the determination of the usual gearing characteristics, determined according to the most common evaluation standards.
- Support of common evaluation standards
- Coupling to statistics system possible
- Many evaluation parameters can be changed later
- Many presentation parameters can be changed later
- Archiving of measurement results in .pdf format
- Standardization of evaluation and presentation of gearing measurements
- Regardless of the manufacturer
- Based on open GDE standard
- Individual presentation forms possible
- Fully automatic drain possible
WENZEL's software for handling point clouds from 3D scanning probes and voxel data from CT systems.
WM | PointMaster
Handles voxel data from CT systems - reverse engineering, inspection, NDT, wall thickness analysis and visualization of components in assemblies.
WM | CT Analyzer
Handling voxel data from CT systems
Data transparency for measuring machines, measurement processes, and the measurement environment.