Capture you Part’s DNA
The exaCT M is based on a workstation-concept, which unites high X-ray performance and high scan speeds on a small footprint. The exaCT M CT workstation has an integrated evaluation unit in a common desk workstation. The compact design, the well thought-out ergonomics and the idea to combine more power and flexibility with less space requirements characterize the system. The workstation version enables easy loading and is ideally suitable for automating measuring and testing processes.
- Compact system through the integration of computing power and control cabinet
- High output of 225 kV with a small space requirement
- Sophisticated operating concept and automatable measurements for inline applications
- Minimization of environmental influences through integrated vibration damping
- Easy operability and high performance of the application software
- Low-maintenance due to special stability of the X-ray source
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
With a measuring volume of 250 mm in height and 150 mm in diameter, the exaCT® M Workstation is used for measuring and testing technology for small to medium-sized components. The exaCT M is particularly suitable for non-destructive testing (NDT) of plastics, light metals, composites and multi-materials.
Flexible compact system
Scanning of plastics, light metals and multi-materials | Various available configurations and detector resolutions | Integrated computer and control cabinet
High performance on a small footprint
Best performance during scanning and reconstruction | Workstation version for easy loading | Suitable for workshops
One scan, maximum time saving
Large volume | Suitable for workshops | Desktop versions for easy loading
Reliable measurement results
High resolution | Powerful application software | Integrated vibration damping
Optimized operating costs
Low-maintenance radiation source | High availability due to precision mechanics | Longer calibration intervals
Download further information
Powerful, fast, large volume CT system which truly is the most UNIVERSAL system on the market.